1. While Crackers is her father, Shadow is not her mother. Her true mother is Ayamee, Crackers 1st girlfriend.
2. She has been reborn once, and in her current life, she was born deaf. She has learned to hear with her chao sonar, echolocation, and countless animal traits that have given her most of her hearing ability back. Because of this, she is mainly aquatic as she relied heavily on sonar for some time.
3. As in her family line, she suffers from some form of mental illness just like everyone else. When she comes under sever stress she loses her senses one at a time. Hearing is always first, then sight, taste/smell, speech, then finally touch.
4. Because of this, she has mastered chao sign language and the use of the chao language via the sphere, as she was taught by her aunt Biscuit.
5. The emerald shard in her chest is from the same emerald as the shard in Crackers chest. He is thew controller of the emerald, but she can tap it if she needs to.
6. When she needs to relax and de-stress after a hard day, Crackers will sit with her and brush her long hair and they talk.
7. While she loves Shadow as her mom, she’s a little distant with her at times because she takes on almost all of her fathers ideals about being a Guardian of the Old Code, which Shadow has often clashed with. Also, deep down, she feels a little out of place with Shadow, and wishes she could have met her real mother, just once.
8. After her horrible breakup with Adam, her view of furs has dimmed. She’s started to develop an “Us VS Them” attitude and feels that “smaller” species such as the Chao and Draco have been abused by the “bigger species” like humans and furs for far too long. She wants to protect her garden, and the nearby dracos colonies, and if that means cutting ties with the “big species” then so be it.
9. Deep down she despises the fact that Varick works for and has friends with the Chancellors Guardians and the KGC, as she feels that they have no respect for the Old Code and the ways of Chao. However, she uses his position to her advantage to prod him for information about them.
10. She’s a total daddies girl. She’s spent her 2nd life trying to be like him, and he’s the only one she truly opens up to. She works endlessly to follow in his footsteps and make him proud of her by keeping the Old Code alive and being a Guardian of honor and valor.