1. He takes Protoss teachings to heart, and acts much more like a protoss then a draco.
2. Celos took him in and helped raise him when his mother neglected him. As such, he was there when Athena was born, and grew up with her. She treated him like a plushie to begin with, but as she grew, they became like siblings, then friends, then finally, mates.
3. His wings are so big, he has a hard time flying with them, but is fantastic at gliding.
4. He was born with a birth defect that left him quadriplegic. His body was fine, but his brain had difficulty sending signals to the body. He could move, but doing so took extreme amounts of willpower and energy. Even a single step was tiring. Imagine having to think “lift leg 5 inches, move leg 6 inches, lower leg to floor”, for every single movement of your body.
5. Over the years, he’s had multiple temporary fixes to this problem, but eventually they all failed, and he was back to being in a “dead body”. It was finally cured by Dandy, who used his Breezie magic to take on the disability himself, giving Xio the gift of movement. Xio owes the little Breezie forever for such a gift, but feels extremely guilty Dandy has to deal with the burden.
6. Has an extremely poor relationship with his family. He does spend time with his brothers Dio and Duo, and sister Violet, but he fakes a lot of it. He despises his mother and baby brother Rio because of things they’ve done. He only cares for his father Xion, but it’s more pity then anything.
7. Has the gift of teleportation. He uses his amazing sense of smell to sniff out a location or person, and can teleport to them in an instant. The farthest he’s ever traveled is the Andalite home world, but it nearly killed him to do it and he tapped Kayser’s energy to make the trip. Only his son Wynn can outdo him, but that’s due to Wynn’s more advanced protoss brain.
8. Even though he’s thought of very highly by the dracos for creating and running the first draco school, he feels it a failure and still thinks little of his species. He feels all the work was a waste of time, that his kind is mostly still just winged rats, a plague on the world. They’ve done little to prove to him otherwise in his eyes.
9. He does have a draconian form, but using it is very draining, and while in it, he can’t utilize his teleportation abilities, so while he would love to use it more often to escape his draco body, he simply can’t.
10. He thinks of Celos more of his father then Xion, and Katie more of his mother then Zaytka. But he feels odd calling them “mom and dad” considering he married their daughter.