1. Has 2 motorcycles, 3 atvs, 1 side-by-side atv, 1 car and 2 trucks.
2. Has crashed all of the above so often she has “premium customer” charge accounts with all four of SS’s auto parts stores.
3. How does she earn a living? She goes under an alias and sells crystal jewelry and figures she makes in her art studio to the biggest jewelry stores in SS, Laccross, and the Casino Garden.
4. Her property called “Trinity Land”, is nearly 100 miles in diameter, with her house in the south eastern corner. Sam acquired the properties over the centuries, and then gave it all to her as one big lot. Even though it’s huge, it rarely gets outsiders because people are afraid of the dragon clan living within it. In reality they’re actually very nice dragons, but she keeps up the “propaganda” to keep people out so everything who lives on the land can live in peace.
5. Has absolutely no remorse for Space having to carry and birth their son Tobias when Kayser gender swapped everyone. She finds it funny as hell.
6. Refers to Marek as “dad”, even though he’s technically her grandfather. Neither of them will even acknowledge anything about her true parents.
7. When she gets mad, she swishes her tail, just like Sam does.
8. Supposedly had quite a bit of magical energy, but she’s never used it so it’s waned and become very weak. It only shows up when she’s in “momma bear mode” protecting her family.
9. Is mentally linked with Crackers through a bond called “Family Ties”. This allows them to read each others minds, or even take over the others body if need be. They can merge and become one person, or one of them can “hide” in the other. The main downfall of this is that they can feel each others pain and if one is killed, both may die. But, if one lives, then both will live.
10. Her best friend is Katie, and they’re favorite thing to do is go out riding thei bikes/atvs together.