1. She owns her very own car. She won it in a draw when she was younger, but her parents have never let her drive it. She knows it’s in the underground garage, and even had it painted hot pink, but she really has little use for it as she probably couldn’t understand how to drive it anyways.
2. Keona is a species called a Kii, just like Sam. She was born a chameleon, and when her ki energy became powerful enough, her Kii form emerged. Her chameleon body was actually a “host” for the true Kii inside. That said, she much prefers to keep to her host body and only uses her Kii form if she has to.
3. She is a excellent seamstress, and can make a plushie of anyone simply by looking at them. She has a personal collection of plushies of every single person she’s ever befriended which takes up two entire walls of her bedroom. She makes plushies to sell if asked, but because she’s so kind she usually just gives them away, unless the person is insistent to pay.
4. She is mentally challenged, and her mind is generally around half her physical age in most areas. Some a little more advanced, some a little less. She has extreme difficulty with math and writing, but is very good visually with patterns and hands on tasks.
5. Her birth parents are alive and well, and she knows of them, but they agreed years ago to relinquish all rights to her to Tilas & Space, especially when they learned she was a Kii. They just couldn’t handle that kind of knowledge, and agreed she was better off in a family that could understand and help her. She’s not seen them since.
6. She is the youngest teacher in Celess’ School as the arts And Crafts teacher. Some kids who are in her class are known to have issues, either mental, emotional, or physical, but she rarely has problems with them, as her gentle nature allows her to understand and work with them. She is considered the favorite teacher by many, because she enjoys playing with the students just as much as teaching them!
7. Her weakness is cookies, and has done some pretty crazy things as a child to get them. It makes her sad that she isn’t able to bake (the measurements are too confusing), but that’s why she’s Cara and Catherine’s best cookie customer!
8. Her love of Hawker started as hero worship when she was little, and deepened over the years into true love. He’s hurt her a few times before, but in her heart she knows his heart is for her, and because of her, he is becoming a better man.
9. Among the kii, Sam is the strongest when it comes to pure energy, however Keona is considered a more powerful kii because of her imagination. She is able to create things Sam couldn’t even begin to dream of. …like turn the clouds to cotton candy.
10. She is a total Daddy’s Girl, even though they butt heads occasionally, she loves her daddy the most.