Andababies 2 by =TilasTrinity
Another picture of my little andalite babies, this time looking more like the babies they are hehe. I’ve always pictures andalite babies to be more like baby goats, curious, jumping around and trying to climb on everything, so here we have little Suniel being “Prince of the Stump” while his twin sister Tasani watches him. She’s much more calm then her brother and while she doesn’t like jump around, she will wander off on her own to explore.
Both of them have spots as that is the only genetic remnant from their father Jake, who is a dalmatian anthro. Their mother was in canine morph when they were conceived, and once she morphed back to her true form, as did the babies. In our odd little RP world, andalites morphing abilities are enhanced to allow morphing up to a few weeks, instead of a few hours.
Strange? Yes. Are they cute? Heck yes.
1. She was a very loving and sweet girl as a youth, until one night her and her friend were jumped coming home from a party. She got away, but her friend didn’t. The guilt of having run like a coward has driven her to become cold and cutthroat because she has vowed to never run again.
2. She is the self appointed leader of her household, and while to a stranger she appears bossy and bitchy to them, everyone in her house knows she cares and worries for them all.
3. She has taken plenty of ghost traits so she can phase as will, but she despises not having legs so she rarely actually uses it.
4. She does love her parents, but she can’t forgive either of them for their cowardice, weakness, and past actions towards her and her brother. She’s been tempted to kill them both to try and force them into rebirth to give them second chances at life to become real people, not the pathetic shades she feels they are now.
5. Want to get on her good side? Stand up to her. Show you’re not afraid, as she has no use for cowards.
6. Her and Anisa are vigilantes, who purposely lure perverts and creeps to their deaths.
7. She doesn’t cook, clean, or any of that “women’s work”. Asking her to will earn you a punch in the face. She is more then a little feminist.
8. She can be pretty prejudiced against non chao species. Eos is really the only exception to that.
9. In her spare time, she whittles. It relaxes her and is practice with her blades.
10. Her only real “girly” thing is she’s a little vain, and spends a fair amount at Ian’s beauty shop keeping her fur looking it’s best. She kinda has to, as when she gets home from her “outings” she tends to be pretty roughed up and covered in blood. Yes, this is a girl who will get dolled up to go kill a man.
I’ve done a total retool of the website! http://www.artinsanity.com I’ve been working on it for quite awhile, and I’m rather pleased with how it turned out. Thanks again to Zee for all the help, as usual. :XD:
1. She is on her 2nd life. She was reborn and adopted into Crackers family. She looks like a mix of her parents because she took traits to mimic them, even having her fur stained to copy Shadows markings and dying her head fur.
2. In her 1st life she lived alone in caverns deep underground. While she has almost no memories of her 1st life, she still gets very nervous in wide open space, and prefers to spend as much time indoors as possible.
3. She is the only one of Crackers children who has shown NO interest in becoming a Guardian or the Garden whatsoever.
4. Being adopted as well as the “middle child”, Shadow didn’t have a lot of time for her since Dalmar arrived so quickly after, and she was pushed aside a lot. And since Crackers spent most of his time with the garden and his “Guardian children”, she often felt like she was just “there”, and often felt neglected, which made her begin to dislike the garden entirely. Because of this, when she was offered the chance to move to Celess’ realm and get away from the garden, she jumped on the chance.
5. She has always loved to cook and learned a little from her father, but most of it was self taught. She’s now the head cook for Celess school, and is loving it (as do the students and teachers, she’s fantastic). She now spends her free time at Catherine’s learning from her and honing her skills.
6. As she is adopted, she does not have any of the family mental illness.
7. She has absolutely no fear of death or injury. She’s not reckless, just indifferent. She doesn’t go and intentionally do dangerous things, she just won’t let anything scare her. She’ll cross a busy highway just as calmly as she’ll cross a room.
8. Her memories of her second life are shattered and broken because of past trauma. She used to be mated to Cameron, but now hardly knows him, and doesn’t really want to either.
9. She’s very hard to excite and barely gives more then the smallest of smiles. She’s not depressed or anything, just extremely mellow. She likes to go to Akoya’s class during the meditation days.
10. Unlike most of her family, she doesn’t like the water or swimming at all, nor flying. She prefers to stay on dry land.
1. His parents neglected and ditched him at an early age. He tried to hard to win their affections, and failed. Because of this, now he wants to prove to them just how wrong they were to abandon him by becoming a Chaos Chao, something that only a handful of chao on the planet have reached.
2. He has successfully completed stage one of becoming a Chaos Chao by making it to his 1st evolution without taking a single animal trait. He is working on the 2nd stage now- taking 1 trait from each animal required (it’s a massive list). Easier said then done, as many are extremely rare, or sentient so he needs permission from the creature to take a trait.
3. Loves all the newest gadgets and things like music players and tablets. His headband has a built in MP3 player and headphones.
4. Is an excellent singer, but is very meek about it so usually doesn’t like to unless Tyrell pushes him.
5. Is considering becoming a Guardian when he’s older, but doesn’t fully believe in either the Old Code OR the Chancellor Guardianship. If he does, he plans to run it by his own rules.
6. To him, Tyrell’s “posse” is his family now. He treats them all like brothers (now that he’s gotten over his crush on Tyrell), though, he’s begun to look to Glitch like a father.
7. He’s promised himself one day he will pay back everything Tyrell has done for him. He’s just not show how. He feels guilty at times that he can’t do more for him now.
8. He’s quite small for his age, so even though he’s an evolved adult, he’s still often treated like a teenager, and constantly ID when he goes to the bars with the guys. It doesn’t help he can’t hold his liquor at all.
9. He has nightmares and feels lonely a lot, so when he does, he’ll go climb into the raptors nest with them. It’s where he feels completely safe.
10. He really wants to be apart of his siblings lives, but sometimes he over does it which irritates them.
1. While Crackers is her father, Shadow is not her mother. Her true mother is Ayamee, Crackers 1st girlfriend.
2. She has been reborn once, and in her current life, she was born deaf. She has learned to hear with her chao sonar, echolocation, and countless animal traits that have given her most of her hearing ability back. Because of this, she is mainly aquatic as she relied heavily on sonar for some time.
3. As in her family line, she suffers from some form of mental illness just like everyone else. When she comes under sever stress she loses her senses one at a time. Hearing is always first, then sight, taste/smell, speech, then finally touch.
4. Because of this, she has mastered chao sign language and the use of the chao language via the sphere, as she was taught by her aunt Biscuit.
5. The emerald shard in her chest is from the same emerald as the shard in Crackers chest. He is thew controller of the emerald, but she can tap it if she needs to.
6. When she needs to relax and de-stress after a hard day, Crackers will sit with her and brush her long hair and they talk.
7. While she loves Shadow as her mom, she’s a little distant with her at times because she takes on almost all of her fathers ideals about being a Guardian of the Old Code, which Shadow has often clashed with. Also, deep down, she feels a little out of place with Shadow, and wishes she could have met her real mother, just once.
8. After her horrible breakup with Adam, her view of furs has dimmed. She’s started to develop an “Us VS Them” attitude and feels that “smaller” species such as the Chao and Draco have been abused by the “bigger species” like humans and furs for far too long. She wants to protect her garden, and the nearby dracos colonies, and if that means cutting ties with the “big species” then so be it.
9. Deep down she despises the fact that Varick works for and has friends with the Chancellors Guardians and the KGC, as she feels that they have no respect for the Old Code and the ways of Chao. However, she uses his position to her advantage to prod him for information about them.
10. She’s a total daddies girl. She’s spent her 2nd life trying to be like him, and he’s the only one she truly opens up to. She works endlessly to follow in his footsteps and make him proud of her by keeping the Old Code alive and being a Guardian of honor and valor.
1. Unlike most species whose Gods keep to themselves and live only in legend and lore, the Chao gods Chaos and Tikal are well known throughout the Chao people, and have shown themselves multiple times throughout History.
2. Chaos and Tikal are a level of Demi-God. They are immortal, but far form all powerful. In many cases they are on par with the elder Sons of Phoenix.
3. The consider themselves more to be “parents” then “gods”. They create the chao eggs, and give them the breath of life, but then they let their children live their lives and grow on their own.
4. As a rule, they do not interfere with the affairs of their children, unless the species as a whole is threatened, such as when Fade attacked the people and the Tree of Gaia, or way back when the 1st Chao were massacred.
5. There are 3 species of “Chao”, the 1st Kind, the Chao of today, and the Etachao. The 1st Kind were create by Chaos alone, when he first achieved God status and decided to create his own children. Admittedly, they were flawed, and a small relatively unknown species. They were sadly massacred when they were caught within a fur war, which cause Chaos, in this rage and grief, to attack and destroy a good chunk of the planet. It was only the heart of Tikal that soothed him, and caused him to end his rampage. After that, he recreated the Chao species as the ones known today. Centuries after, he and Tikal created the Etachao species, and offshoot of the chao.
6. While the Chao generally pray and respect Chaos as the father of Chao, the Etachao pray to Tikal, the mother of the Etachao. The gods show no preference, and love their children all the same.
7. Over the centuries the gods have chosen multiple avatars to host their essence when they need to interact with the outside world. The current avatars are Crackers and Biscuit. Why was Crackers chosen as avatar? Because the crazy bastard thought it’d be fun to eat an entire set of 7 Chaos Emeralds, and when he got sick, his friends Spazzer and NeoStar tried to “help” him by punching him in the gut to break the emeralds down. This caused the emerald to explode, and be recalled to Chaos- and Crackers along with it. The sheer insanity of the small chao, and his confidence and lack of fear in the face of his god, impressed Chaos. He found he could make use of such a chao, and has used him as an errand boy and avatar ever since. Tikal chose Biscuit because of her bond with her brother, her pure heart, and her position as Chancellor back in the day.
8. Another reason Chaos likes Crackers? He keeps him on his toes. Crackers enjoys pranking his god, and teaching his children to do the same. Because of this, Chaos really, really hates Jello. Although, the god is not shy to having a little fun himself…
9. The gods used to have a location on Gaia where their shrine and home was, but after facing multiple attacks and moving it a few times, they’ve moved into their own realm which is outside time and space. This allows them to do a year of work in a second of they’d like, as they can control the time flow of their realm. The old shrines still exist on Gaia, but are only ancient relics now.
10. Chaos controls every Chaos Emerald, and can recall them on a whim. He recently decided it was time to “upgrade” them and actually works with BlackPaw, Nemo, and Kane to improve them for a “modern world”. Now there are more of them, but only a tiny fraction of the size and power of the old ones.
1. Chao go through very distinct life cycles. They are hatched from eggs, they grow, and when they hit “puberty”, they return to the egg stage where they’re body goes through a very fast metamorphosis, and they are re-hatched as adults.
2. Chao are a highly versatile species and adapt extremely fast to weather, location, and their surroundings. Flight types are seen in trees, Swim types near bodies of water, etc. Chao can choose their own path by taking traits from other animals, but often choose to do such for either necessity, or vanity.
3. Chao are considered quite low in the hierarchy of Gaia. Humans considered themselves 1st, and the Anthro species 2nd, and anything under that to be much less. Because of this, Chao are, in many areas, treated and kept as pets. They have been fighting for the past 50 years to break free of this stigma and become equals, but the battle is long and far from over.
4. Most Chao live in communities called “Gardens”, which live up to their name as they are areas filled with flowers, plant life, and nature. Many Gardens are built to suit the needs of the Chao living there. They can be small with only a few dozen people, or massive, almost like a small city. In either the center, or main entrance to every garden is a tower, usually 3-5 stories tall in which the Guardian, the leader of that particular Garden, uses to watch over his, or her people. The Guardian’s Tower is a placer where people can meet with the Guardian, go to for her, and underneath it is usually where the prison cells are kept, though for most Chao, they’re generally pacifists so the needs for a prison is minimal.
5. Chao are very balanced and in sync with nature. They have learned to use technology sparingly, and work much closer with nature. As such, the pollution from Chao Gardens is nearly non existent, as they’ve learned to recycle and reuse almost everything.
6. There are two distinct forms of Chao Government, the Chancellery, currently lead by Asha, and the Old Code, which stands alone in various Gardens. The Chancelley is voted in by the Chao people, for the people. The Chancellery is what controls all “Modern” Gardens, where Guardians are hired and assigned to Gardens, much like police officers. All of these Guardians answer to the Chancellor and Government, with a universal Guardian Education system and laws in place. The Old Code is much different, it is where Gardens are part of a family line, passed down from generation, to generation. Crackers and Aqua are prime examples of Old Code Guardians. While the Old Code is universal in it’s own right, it runs independently in each of it’s Gardens. And Old Code Guardian cares little for what goes on outside their Gardens borders, and will protect any and all persons living within it to the death, even from the Chancellery. They are not “above the law”, just “outside” of it. The Chancellery generally leaves the Old Code Gardens alone, as they keep to themselves and run by such a high code of honor, they are not a threat to national security. However, because of this, while the Chancellery will send troops and assistance to it’s own Gardens in need, it refuses to assist an Old Code Garden, since they wish to remain outside of the government, they must help themselves. That suits Old Code Guardians fine, as they rely on each other if need be.
7. Another thing that differs from the Old Code to Modern, is that all Old Code Guardians are blessed by Chaos and Tikal, and given a Chaos Emerald in which to sustain their Garden. Each Garden only gets one, and from each emerald, a shard is broken off, which each Guardian carries at all times. If there are multiple Guardians in one Garden, they each get a piece of the same emerald. While most simply carry the shard, some, like Crackers, will have it implanted in their body so it cannot be lost, and it is a show of status. The Chaos Emerald is housed in a hidden room called a Chaos Chamber, which cycles the energy of the emerald and powers the Garden.
8. Chao have the ability for rebirth after death, but it takes very special circumstances, and usually only happens if they are blessed by the gods. A chao will not be rebirthed if their death is a suicide, as the gods feel they have wasted the life given. It’s not very often it happens anymore.
9. The chao have the ability to mate in two ways, the “normal” way, as most creatures do, or by the sacred Chao Dance, where they dance and prove their love to each other, and the gods. Only those deemed truly in love are blessed with an egg, that the gods create specially for the couple and it appears in a next of beautiful flowers. The gods do not discriminate by gender either, so two males or two females may have an egg this way if they wish. All the gods care about is if there is true love to raise the baby. It has also happened where a group of chao have danced together to ask the gods for an egg.
10. The art of sphere communication, where the sphere changes shapes to express moods, is a dying art, and usually only done by infants out of instinct, and is generally taught to control by parents as the child grows. However, since it’s still very instinctual, Chao may express themselves via the sphere without thought if they are angry, surprised, or injured. Though, some chao prefer to not restrict it, and allow their emotions to control their spheres.
1. Is a total horn dog, and had made it his life mission to screw at least one of every species, regardless of species. He’s totally bi, and doesn’t care which way, any way, all day. Yes, he’s a TOTAL man whore.
2. He used to be an invader, but finds “conquering people” is so much more fun then conquering planets. That said, he’ll only sleep with someone if it’s totally consensual and their of age (based on their species cultures). The idea of going after a child makes him sick, and he’ll personally hunt down and slaughter child molesters for sport.
3. His proudest achievement is his daughter Grace. She is pure, holy, and he has no idea how someone like him could raise an angel like her. She is the one person that he’ll listen to, even if he’s lost in Irken rage. He protects her with much more force then he would anyone else, because he doesn’t want her to lose that innocence and purity.
4. That diamond on his head is a tattoo. He just got it to stand out from the other invaders. It’s a very simple tattoo, and he did it himself in front of a mirror.
5. He is a NBI, or “Natural Born Irken”, meaning he was not created in test tubes like most of his race. Because of that, he is shunned by his people, and if he ever goes near Irk is to be killed on sight, as all NBI’s are abominations that are a threat to the empire. Childbirth is unheard of within the empire, as they depend on the Control Brain. However, there is a very small “resistance” or “defective” irkens who want to live more peacefully, and have children the normal way. These irkens are considered “defective” because they feel love and affection. They hide among the “normal” irkens of the empire, which he did most of his life, until he was finally busted, which is why he fled to Gaia.
6. Being a NBI, he does not require a PAK for survival. His Pak is a high tech fake. It looks, acts, and has everything a real Pak does, but lacks the up link to the Control Brain on Irk, and does not fuse into his back and spinal cord like most irkens, instead it attaches through surgical connections just below the skin. This way, he can take it off without harm, and doesn’t usually wear it unless out on a job.
7. His sister is Yula, and while their mother is dead, their father is Vren, who is alive and well. Yula doesn’t know this however, and it’s the biggest secret Zaol keeps from her. She knows Vren, but thinks of him as just a Galactic Trader and a buddy of Zaol’s. He knows it would crush her to find out the truth because Vren abandoned them when they were little, leaving them to fend for themselves. Zaol was able to forgive, but he knows, his sister would not.
8. He spent over a year as a chao, because he had decided that he was sick of being an irken and wanted an escape. However, he eventually came to accept what he was with the help of his daughter and husbands, and changes back to normal.
9. Yes, I said husbands. He was originally married to multiple men at a time, but now sticks strictly to MindStorm. Even though they are completely loyal to each other, their relationship is extremely open, so MS doesn’t really care what he does. To Zaol, everyone else is just a fuck. MS is his husband and lover.
10. He acted like he was so against his son Ian’s career choice to become a stylist because he felt it made him look like a wimp, but in reality, he was jealous at how well Ian was able to fit in and be accepted by people, even though he’s makes no effort to hide what and who he is. Zaol is jealous at how happy and successful his son is, because Zaol feels like he himself has only drifted, and has started to question his own lifestyle choices and how little people think of him.
1) She wears clothes regularly, mostly to hide the black on her body. She still has more on her than most would assume
2) She cannot keep a relationship steady for the life of her. While many reasons and assumptions have been made as to why, the truth is that she simply bores of them after a time, due to the fact that shes unable to experience the emotion of romantic love properly.
3) Celess made the her teaching realm to make her mother proud of her, something that is more important to her than she admits.
4) She’s much more comfortable being in the position of a mother and counselor rather than being a teacher. She knows that she has little to offer in a classroom, hence she recruited the teachers that she did. She also has them over to council her in times of her need.
5) Having seen so many children under her care, and having raised Hope herself for a time, she craves to have a child of her own, but worries she’ll never find a suitable mate for it.
6) The biggest thing that brings good into her is her school. Seeing the students achieve and move ahead because of her actions gives her great pride.
7) The biggest thing that brings dark into her is her lust. Even at her age she still confuses love and lust, and when she realizes her actions were wrong, it brings a new stripe of black on her body.
8) She has quietly given Raiden secondary control of her realm since she knows he does not keep one. She has done so because she feels that one day she may slip too far into the darkness again. If she gets too close, shes vowed to herself she’d stop all nuclear fission in her star, killing herself in the process. She will not become the “Girl From Hell” again.
9) She wears colored contact lenses, she hates the fact that her eyes are solid black orbs, and cannot make a magical illusion to return her eye whites or iris.
10) Celess is a very talented dancer, mostly in the sultry styles, but is equally talented in ballet. She rarely lets others see her do such, because she dances in the absence of music.
1. All of his “Official Paperwork” and medical licenses are from the “University of SoP”. BP forged all of the documentation, since Daniels never had “official” training at any real schools, only under the Phoenix family.
2. All of the markings on his dreads are a family trait. His are gold, and his brothers are silver.
3. He overworks himself so hard at his job because he feels he has a debt to pay to the world for the things he did as a child slave, and he feels the never ending need to prove himself, both to his adoptive parents, and his real ones.
4. He knows he’s a neglectful father, but in his mind, his kids are alive and healthy and can take care of themselves. He’d rather help the people that aren’t.
5. Doesn’t like to sleep, because with sleep, brings nightmares. Not a night passes he doesn’t have one that wakes him either screaming or in a cold sweat. They’ve gotten so bad he sometimes relies on prescription drugs to make him rest.
6. He has a large fan base and many loyal customers in Laccross because of all the good he’s done in the city for the poor and needy.
7. His phoenix wings have fallen out or been ripped off more times then any other child of a SoP due to various reasons.
8. For years, his Phoenix star was inverted, burning blue, not red. It gained power from the Dead Zones and when he left them, he was severely weakened (it should have been the other way around). He tried to make his family understand this, but for years they wouldn’t believe him, saying it was “not possible” or “he’s just overworking again”. In the end, he was proven right, but because of years of disbelief from his family, his relationships with them are severely strained.
9. He knows his real parents are alive and well, and keeps tabs on them, but will not speak to them or forgive them for what they did to him and his brother. He only keeps tabs on them to ensure they don’t cause anymore trouble.
10. He’s much older then he appears. He spent nearly a decade in the Phoenix Archives, studying and practicing medicine, but in there, time works at a different speed so while he was able to spend the time needed to study, his body did not age.